- Efficiency in water management
- genetic advancement for cattle
- improving the health of soil
- reducing emissions
- selective breeding
- continuous ground covers
- extensive arid farming
- Sectioning paddocks for grazing.
The five key areas of a healthy productive and diverse ecosystem are
- land use and management,
- soil and water,
- controlling feral animals and weeds,
- greenhouse gas and energy management.
These are the future farmers who are part of a new generation who take their roles as custodians of the land very seriously.